I’m writing to you because I want you to be aware of the many pitfalls of professional life (the so-called “real world”). When it comes to your physical health, your personal finances, or even your day-to-day productivity, life can be pretty overwhelming.
The reason I’m writing to you specifically is because I think you want:
- to make a difference in the world,
- to prove that you can do big things,
- to never play “catch-up” again.
That list could be longer, but you get the point. I think you want to take charge.
Here is a list of what you get when you subscribe to the Life In Charge email list:
- You get only one email per week, which means your inbox won’t be overcrowded.
- You get notified whenever there’s a new post, so you’ll always be up to date.
- You get an overview of each new post, so you can decide for yourself if you want to go read it.
- You get notified of any new resources, so you can always be first in line.
If you aren’t sure about joining another email list, let me assure you that you can opt out at any time. At the bottom of every email, there will always be an “Unsubscribe” link. If you no longer want to be on the list, simply click the link, and I’ll stop emailing you.
It’s really easy to sign up. Just put your name and email into the subscribe box below and click the button that says “Help Me Take Charge!” That’s all it takes — I’ll see you on the inside!
Taking charge together,